God cannot be contained!
commentary on the endless possibilities of God
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
About Me

- Name: Miller Jones/Lonnie C Hendrix
- Location: Illinois, United States
I am a sinner who has been forgiven and reconciled to God by Jesus Christ. Hence, I am a Christian. As such, I believe in LOVE - the kind of love that is willing to share with others and is not easily offended. I have been reading and studying The Bible all of my life, and I believe it is a tremendous spiritual resource given to us by a loving Creator. I have done some preaching among various groups and have written numerous articles for church publications. I do not profess to have all of the answers, but I do believe that we all have things to teach each other. I am still learning, still growing in grace and knowledge. I hope you are too!Miller Jones is a pen name that I adopted many years before this blog was created. My real name is Lonnie Hendrix. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a former member of Herbert Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God; and I'm a celibate homosexual, who loves and currently lives with his ex-wife (it's not my preference to reveal these things about myself to the world, but some folks would think that I was being deliberately deceptive to withhold them). I am also the proud father of two children and seven grandchildren.
Previous Posts
- Clement of Rome to the Christians at Corinth
- Ten Words or THE WORD
- Before the Emperor's Vision
- The Cross of Christ
- The Bible Does NOT Reveal Everything There Is to K...
- The Wise and the Foolish Builder
- A Distorted Perspective on What's Good or Bad
- The Book of Genesis Pointed to Yeshua, the Christ
- Moral Behavior in Christians Who Happen to Be Homo...
- YOU Pray for Me!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home