Featured Post

The Christian Perspective on the Old Testament

Unfortunately, too many Christians have allowed themselves to harbor extreme views with regard to the role which they permit the Old Testame...

Monday, March 11, 2024

A Passage from ONE of the Messianic Psalms

You take no delight in sacrifices or offerings. Now that you have made me listen, I finally understand — you don’t require burnt offerings or sin offerings. Then I said, 'Look, I have come. As is written about me in the Scriptures: I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart.' I have told all your people about your justice. I have not been afraid to speak out, as you, O Lord, well know. I have not kept the good news of your justice hidden in my heart; I have talked about your faithfulness and saving power. I have told everyone in the great assembly of your unfailing love and faithfulness. (Psalm 40:6-10, NLT)

"May all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you. May those who love your salvation repeatedly shout, 'The Lord is great!'" (Psalm 40:16, NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment